Welcome to Girl Around the World. This is my podcast where I interview people from around the world. My family travels a lot, so I like to have interesting conversations with interesting people along the way.
I am 9 years old. My sister is 7.
- to travel in planes and in cars
- to explore jobs that people have
- when we go on road trips and boats
- my dad when he goofs around and pretends to be an eagle
- to go to bird centers around the world
- meeting new people
- how my sister never forgets the snacks and that we don't go hungry
- birds (I want to be an ornithologist - that's a bird scientist)
- to read amazing books from amazing writers around the world
- to eat new foods from different places
- to watch my mom as she writes a different page every day
If you want to contact me, you have to go through my parents. My mom's email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Girl Around the World in the subject line.
I hope you enjoy my website.